N95 automatic mask machine
There are many types of N95 masks on the market. The masks produced by this mask machine to be analyzed today are as follows:
Axonometric drawing of mask machine
Mark out the whole mask machine according to its working procedure, and then analyze according to these working procedures in turn.
I won't say much about the working order of the whole equipment. It must be from right to left. Then, according to the process, we will start in turn
Raw material loading process
N95 mask is generally composed of 3-6 layers of cloth (see the mask picture above for details). It can be seen that this mask machine can make up to 6 layers of masks. When you need to make several layers of masks, put a few rolls of cloth on the rack, and the rest will be OK.
1、 Let's talk about the path of cloth first
Each roll of cloth passes through the tension mechanism, and then passes through the cloth roll support frame to enter the next process. It may sound a bit confused, but don't worry. I have sorted out the path of the cloth, so it looks very intuitive
Because the upper and lower cloth paths are the same, I only get the upper part.
2、 Let's take a look at the mechanism in this process
1. Placing rack for cloth roll
This organization It's powered by a drive motor.
2. Tensioning mechanism
As we said, the upper part of the fabric winding mechanism is to prevent the cloth from being over tensioned. The specific principles are as follows:
First of all, the role of the counterweight is to reduce the downward pressure of the two rollers on the left side of the rotary rod on the cloth, but it does not exceed their gravity, so it is in a free state Next, the tensioning mechanism will rotate to the two rollers.
1) When the feeding coil starts to discharge, because the discharging speed is greater than the feeding speed during production, the cloth will begin to loosen. The roller on the left side of the rotary rod starts to fall due to gravity until the sensor detects the sensing plate. At this time, the drive motor of the cloth coil stops. In this process, the cloth is kept tight;
2) When the drive motor stops rotating, the feeding will make the cloth more and more tight. At this time, the drum on the left side of the rotary rod will be pulled upward gradually until the sensor on the upper side detects the sensing plate, and the cloth coil begins to discharge;
3) Repeat the above process.
The above is the working principle of the tensioning mechanism. Then, we can see that there is also a hard stop block in the figure above. Its function is to support the rotary rod when the cloth placing frame corresponding to the tensioning mechanism is not in use, which is the following state:
Finally, with regard to the tensioning mechanism, one more doubtful point you may have:
Why should the tension be removed?
First of all, if there is no tension mechanism, the cloth roll needs to be directly connected with the following process. In that case, the following problems should be solved:
1) In order to avoid the problem of too tight or too loose cloth, it is necessary to match the front and rear speed. Although the production speed of the process is certain, the rotation speed of the cloth roll can be matched with the process, but the diameter of the cloth roll is not certain. When the diameter changes, the discharging speed will also change, so it is very difficult to match the discharging and feeding speed;
Therefore, we can see the function of the tensioning mechanism: when there is a shortage of material, it can be detected in time, and then the material can be discharged; when the material is discharged to a certain length, it can also be detected in time, and then stop discharging.
3. Fabric support frame
The fabric support frame mechanism is relatively simple. I'll put their detailed pictures on it. You can see it after a look
Nose beam line & embossing process
Before we talk about the working sequence of this mechanism, let's first talk about the top cloth. We all know that N95 masks are not like disposable masks. They can be folded to wrap the bridge of the nose. Therefore, for N95 masks, we have to move the outermost cloth from the top, and then insert the bridge of nose thread between the fabrics. That's why there's a layer of cloth going from above.