Introduction of chain processing technology
1. Heat treatment: in heat treatment equipment, various auxiliary media are used at high temperature to improve the structure of parts and improve the performance of various items.
2. Carburizing: the parts are heated to a certain temperature and kept for a certain time in the heat treatment equipment, and then the carbon containing medium is introduced to infiltrate the carbon into the surface of the parts, so as to improve the hardness and wear resistance of the chain.
3. Quenching: after the parts are heated to a certain temperature in the heat treatment equipment, they are kept for a certain time, Then it is cooled in different media according to the requirements, so as to improve the hardness of parts.
4. Tempering: the quenched parts are heated at a certain temperature in the heat treatment equipment and cooled after holding for a certain time. After tempering, the hardness of the parts can be reduced, the quenching stress can be eliminated and the toughness can be improved.
5. Blackening: Based on the principle of polymer organic polymerization, the film is blackened by using the waste heat of tempering in the heat treatment process. After blackening, the workpiece has luster, corrosion resistance and strong rust resistance; it can reduce labor intensity and improve production environment.
6. Bluing: after heating the parts to a certain temperature, they are cooled by chemical water solution and saponified to make the surface color of parts appear blue. After blue treatment of the chain appearance beautiful, but also the role of rust. The disadvantage is that these chemical solutions cause great pollution to the environment.
7. Shot Peening: a kind of surface treatment, according to the need to use a certain diameter of steel shot on the surface of parts to form uniform small pits, in order to improve the surface fatigue strength of the chain.
8. Phosphating: the parts are immersed in the phosphating solution at a certain temperature to form a phosphating layer on the surface of the parts, which can make the surface color of the parts appear black or gray, improve the beauty of the chain and achieve the purpose of anti-corrosion. These phosphating solutions can be recycled and have less environmental pollution.
9. Nickel plating: nickel plating or electroless nickel plating is used to form nickel coating on the surface of parts. The nickel coating can not only beautify the chain, but also prevent corrosion. Nickel plated chain is usually used in open air.
10. Galvanizing: galvanizing or chemical galvanizing is used to form zinc coating on the surface of parts. The zinc coating can not only beautify the chain, but also prevent corrosion. Galvanized chains are generally suitable for outdoor use.
11. Oiling: the chain can be prevented from rusting after being oiled, and it is more glossy.
12. Greasing: after the chain is greased, it can prevent the chain from rusting, and it is more glossy. (if it is inconvenient to grease during maintenance, use grease)
13. Stainless steel: no oil and grease, clean and sanitary.