Introduction of automated warehouse
Automated warehouse Is a new concept in logistics warehousing. The use of three-dimensional warehouse equipment can realize the rationalization of high-level warehouse, automatic storage and retrieval, and simple operation; automatic three-dimensional warehouse is a form of high-level technology at present.
The main body of the automated warehouse is composed of shelves, roadway type stacking crane, in (out) warehouse working table and automatic transportation in (out) and operation control system. The rack is a steel structure or reinforced concrete structure building or structural body, the shelf is a standard size of space, roadway stacking crane runs through the roadway between the shelves to complete the work of storage and retrieval; WCS system is used for management control.
1、 Components of automated warehouse
1. Shelf: a steel structure used to store goods. There are mainly two basic forms of welded shelf and combined shelf
2. Pallet (container): used to carry goods, also known as station equipment.
3. Laneway stacker: equipment for automatic access to goods. According to the structure, it is divided into single column and double column According to the service mode, it can be divided into straight road, curve and transfer vehicle.
4. Conveyor system: the main peripheral equipment of the stereoscopic warehouse, which is responsible for transporting goods to or from the stacker. There are many types of conveyors, including roller conveyors, Chain conveyor Lifting platform, distribution car, elevator, belt conveyor, etc.
AGV: automatic guide system. According to its guiding mode, it can be divided into induction guided car and laser guided car.
6. WCS automatic control system: the automatic control system that drives the equipment of the automatic stereo library system. The main control mode is fieldbus.
7. WMS information management system: it is the core of automatic stereoscopic library system, which can be connected or integrated with other systems (such as ERP system).
2、 Design of automated warehouse
1. The design steps of stereoscopic warehouse are generally divided into the following steps: Collect and study the user's original data, and define the user's goal to be achieved
① The technological process of the connection between the automated warehouse and the upstream and downstream is clarified;
② Logistics requirements: the largest warehouse keeper entering the warehouse from upstream, the maximum outbound quantity transferred to downstream and the required warehouse capacity;
③ Material specification parameters: material variety, material packaging form, outer packaging size, weight, storage method and other characteristics of other materials;
④ Site conditions and environmental requirements of stereoscopic warehouse;
⑤ User's functional requirements for warehouse management system;
⑥ Other relevant information and special requirements.
2. Determine the main form and related parameters of automated warehouse, After all the original data are collected, the relevant parameters required in the design can be calculated according to the first-hand data, including:
① The requirements of the total amount of the warehouse in and out of the reservoir area, that is, the flow requirements of the warehouse;
② Overall dimension and weight of cargo unit;
③ The number of positions in the storage area (shelf area) of the warehouse;
④ Combined with the above three points to determine the storage area (shelf factory) rack row number, column number and roadway number and other relevant technical parameters.